EducationLondon School of Economics and Political Science (July 2013) - MSc. Accounting & Finance (conc. Quantitative Finance) with High Merit, top 10%
University of Virginia (May 2010) - B.A. International Economics
Thesis: Anticipated Consequences of the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement on India’ s Economy (2009)
• 160 hours teaching in Fairfax County Public Schools in temporary placements
• 50 hours of after-school volunteering at Albermarle County Public Schools
• Worked for nearly 2 years at Towers Watson covering investment/risk models in the fixed income space (pension/401(k) plans)
• Prepared research related to investment returns, actuarial methods, pension finances, value at risk, flow of funds, and income management schemes
• Cited frequently in news periodicals including The New York Times, The WSJ, The AP, Bloomberg, and MSNBC
• “Value At Risk for the TW Pension 100 in 2012: An Enhanced Analysis”. August 2012. Insider Magazine, “DB versus DC Investment Returns: The 2008-2009 Update”. May 2011. Insider Magazine, “Defined Contribution Plans of Fortune 100 Companies for the 2010 Plan Year”. January 2012. Insider Magazine
• GMAT 720
• Relevant Graduate Coursework: Derivatives, Fixed Income, Portfolio Management, Financial Risk Analysis, Financial Reporting in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance
• Relevant Undergraduate Coursework: International Economics, Industrial Organization, Developmental Economics, Intermediate Micro/Macroeconomics, Economics of the European Union, Law and Economics, Behavioral Finance, Financial Accounting, Commerce Law
HobbiesIn my spare time I enjoy reading, writing, Crossfit, outdoors, movies, and traveling.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.